1.3

I ordered via walmart on 25 Nov for this Drive Medical Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display Sku: 6000194059425.And instead of sending the item to me, Drive Medical sent it to Walmart and Walmart never sent it.

I called up Drive medical customer support and they refused to talk to me. Now if Drive medical sends the invoice to me, isn't it their responsibility to keep the customer satisfied? My Money is gone. There is no solution insight.

I am very angry with this. Walmart customer support is also running me in circles. I want this issue to be resolved. I don't understand this relationship between Walmart and Drive Medical.

Customer wants to deal with only 1 Company. This is completely messed up.

To support my credibility , I add this .drive medical Sales Order : 0003753996

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. BramTornik stated that there is a room for improvement of bad logistics and no coordination of orders. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of drive medical shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $74. Drive Medical needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned drive medical shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Drive Medical.

Had an Experience with Drive Medical?

Comments