State: Ar Riyad City: Riyadh Product: Drive Medical Chair Clear all filters (1 of 12 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Drive Medical in Riyadh, Ar Riyad - This is a WORST company for Electric wheelchair, specially CIRUS. Very bad Customer Service Repair

This Cirrus plus is with me and i wanted an expert reply in my case of flashing code light Three red & one Yellow, but since its my only wheelchair this is almost new. & I am mailing Drive website mail address, but there is no reply and help. they are phetic in service and heavy & bulky chairs are worst i preffer a china & Korean made chairs , they are light weight and foldable including inbuilt battery, and easy to carry, long lasting. This is my first American chair and i am not happy, will never buy american brand agian. best is Chines low cost efficient and ultra light weight. Atleast they dont steal hard earned money from disabled. Live long China products. China takes care of Every one in the world, specially disabled products. not like hungry and Greedy Americans.

Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our company @ 877 224 0946. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Drive Devilbiss Healthcare

Review
Product
Drive Medical Chair
Pros
  • Never will buy drive medical
  • Never for american products
Cons
  • Worst design and badly priced
  • Worst customer service and care
Reason of review