I have an issue with Drive Medical UK office as they never reply to emails, there's never anyone to speak to when calling them and they never return my calls.UK Customer service is appalling and non existent.

I am trying to obtain a new carry bag as mine is broken and unusable, nobody will respond and advise if they can supply the necessary part, the US head office are trying to resolve this but cant get a response from their UK office either which doesn't look good if you require any parts or repairs.I would not recommend anyone purchasing one of their products - your better off buying from a company that does care about its customers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Drive Medical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Drive Medical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Drive Medical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Drive Medical?

Comments