Portsmouth, New Hampshire

My husband was thrilled with his walker till the front wheel broke off. The company sent the wrong wheel and by the time it was straightened out, we were over the 90 day warranty.

Then the brake broke off. We bought another one while my local medical supply was fixing that one. They could not get the parts, so goodbye $350. Then the brakes on the second one broke after one year and we cannot get a response from the company.

So now it's $700 gone. I just want my husband to be able to get around, but I will never get involved with Drive Medical again and you shouldn't either.

Marie Gyurko

Kittery Point, Maine

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Drive Medical Cons: Bad design and not safe.

• Drive Walker

Comments

Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our company @ 877 224 0946. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,