Got my extremely disabled mother a wheelchair from these people.Right from the start the black wheels left black marks all over the carpet and lino.

Phoned them and they were TOTALLY UNHELPFUL. Suggested my elderly father just get down and scrub the black marks off the carpets on a daily basis. Also said it was my parents fault as they had used the wheelchair outside - wheeling her from front door to car. What sort of company sells a wheelchair and then says it can't be used outside !!

There is nothing on any paperwork/advert that says it is for indoor use only. These people are theives plain and simple - they've taken money from an elderly infirm couple and are now fobbing them off.

Have now passed this to Trading Standards.Don't order from these people, they will cause nothing but stress and heartache for your family.

Had an Experience with Drive Medical?

Comments

Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our company @ 877 224 0946. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Drive Devilbiss Healthcare

pattym
Sacramento, California, United States #683835

wow what a mess. thank god your mom was NOT hurt as I was ans some of the other people on here.

pride just does :( NOT care

Livonia, Michigan, United States #623823

thw wheels you got were not teflon coated.Did you buy the chair from Drive or a distributor? drive is resposible but you should be talking with the oufit you got the chaie :) we had this happen an a whole house of carpet was replaced