Alexandria, Virginia

I purchased a bed from Prime Plus. About a month after, they were purchased by Drive.

I went out of my way to avoid buying a low air loss bed/frame from Drive because I've heard such bad things, but once they bought out PrimePlus there was nothing I could do. PrimePlus offered what they told me was a solid metal frame and a 15 year warranty. Cut to one year later, today. The frame is broken, and drive is refusing to honor the warranty.

They are sending me to vitality medical, the company who sold me the bed. Not only that they are telling me that the bed is functional. I can't even touch that side of the bed, let alone use it, and they haven't sent a single person or contractor here, but they are telling me the bed is functional. But Guess where vitality is sending me?

(one word, five letters).

Meanwhile, I can't do slide board transfers because the bottom of my bed is broken, but Drive has their money and that is evidently all that matters. So make sure they don't buy out the company you purchase your DMEs from.....please please PLEASE don't buy it directly from Drive, unless you are sure you can get buy without it when it breaks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Drive Medical Cons: Customer service, No resolution to concern.

Comments