Drive Medical Walking Cane Review from Hagerstown, Maryland
Don't waste your money on the hurrycane they fall apart more than you think.My husband's fell apart in two places and instead of replacing it etc.
They want us to pay $19.95 to pay for replacement piece of *** canes.The bungee cord broke in my husband's.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "My next issue is with the makers of biore. Supposed to help with blemishes to prevent etc well that to is a joke! I've used it for a while and..."
- "I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase. My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies. Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was..."
- "Okay so I have an s5 through sprint and my case where my battery etc is. Has black marks on it. I sent them messages on twitter and they respond..."