I was given a brand new Nitro rollator by my brother and within 8 mo.the handle broke off and caused me to fall and cut my forearm and the gagged edge.

Customer service said I had to go through the store that sold it, but they don't do repairs on the products they sell, they told me.

Drive did send them a replacement part, but I still had to make arrangements to get it fixed elsewhere.Now the other handle has just broken off, and am very pissed off with their use of cheap materials that can cause harm and damage to people.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Drive Medical. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Drive Medical to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Drive Medical drive medical nitro euro style rollator walker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Drive Medical?

Comments

Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our company @ 877 224 0946. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,