Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

SilversportII standard wheelchair: Only 2 weks old and the main weld that holds the front wheel assembly onto the chair frame broke and sent my mother tumbling out of the chair when it tipped over. The little metal brace support easily bent under the pressure.

My mom is tiny and only weighs 130 lbs, and is recuperating from surgery for a broken hip. I am appalled at the terrible workmanship and shoddy materials used in a product manufactured for people who are disabled to begin with!

What looked like a solid weld was actually a fake little tag welded box and powder coated over! Shameon you Drive Medical!

Product or Service Mentioned: Drive Medical Chair.

Comments

Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance. Please allow us the opportunity to resolve this issue by contacting our company @ 877 224 0946. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Drive Devilbiss Healthcare

thanks For This Comment. Now That Medicare

Has Changed What They'll Pay For I'm Very Leary

Of What I Can Get. :eek

pattym

please got a hold of the dr who ordered this maybe if enough doctors stop using pride they will make better medical supplies